- Competition Terms and Conditions
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Competitions are open to all UK residents aged 18 and over.
2. Competitions are not open to employees or agencies of Potters Leisure Limited ("PLL"), its group companies, their family members or anyone else connected to the competition.
3. This competition is promoted by Potters Bowls on behalf of PLL. Entrants may share this information on social media platforms but this by no means implies that this competition is endorsed, promoted, administered, sponsored or in any way associated with any company other than Potters Bowls and PLL.
5. Potters Bowls and PLL reserves the right to withdraw, amend or change this competition at any time and without prior notice.
6. Competitions require full names and email addresses to be submitted to ensure a valid entry.
7. Winners will be notified after competition closing date. The winner will be drawn at random and only winners will be notified.
8. By registering for this competition you are giving permission to Potters Bowls to email you with news and occasional offers. Your data is treated with the utmost care and we will never sell or give details of your data to any third parties. You can unsubscribe from this email communication at any time by following the unsubscribe links on individual emails.
9. Competition is governed by English law.
*Free Shipping applies to UK postal address only.
Can be used online only. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. One use per customer. No cash alternative available. All offers are subject to promotion availability rate and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend without prior notice.